The “Undergraduate University Module in Permaculture: Creating new synergies between higher education and professionals to promote sustainable systems” project – in short, PermaModule – is an Erasmus+ project under key action 2 (“Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices”) which SAFE proudly coordinates since September 2019.
The project also involves four partner universities:
- the University of Liège-Gembloux AgroBioTech (Belgium);
- the University of Malta (Malta);
- the University of Catania (Italy);
- the University of Agronomic Sciences and Veterinary Medicine of Bucharest (Romania)
and two permaculture associations:
- the Accademia Italiana di Permacultura (Italy)
- the Institutul de Cercetare in Permacultura din Romania (Romania)
We design an undergraduate module which will involve both university researchers/teachers and professionals in permaculture.
The module is built around 3 main outputs:
- a curriculum, including its teaching methodology, several intensive study programmes in permaculture;
- a student handbook to support lectures and on-field work from students;
- an online platform.
Meet us on our platform ! Visit permamodule.moodlecloud.com for more information.
To find out more about the project, head over to SAFE’s PermaModule Webinars available below:
SAFE – Safe Food Advocacy Europe is financially supported by the European Union within the framework of the European Commission’s Erasmus+ Programme. Contents and opinions expressed on this website do not reflect the official opinion of the European Union and are the sole responsibility of SAFE.
From 01 September 2019
to 28 February 2022